Wish I Was Here...


So....it's 1:30am on Thursday. For some horrible reason, this is the hour where I seem to get the most work done, if at all. I guess it's cause I finally have a moment to myself to detox and breathe without everyone being in my business, because everyone else is asleep.

So that's my opening statement....haha. I sound like a bitch. I think this blog thing will be very healthy for me. I haven't been writing as much as I used to, and I've started to lose sight of alot of things in my life. SCARY!

I just turned 25, and I'm feeling the pressure. I'm going to start back at square one with simple goals and get back my discipline. And blogging will be the perfect template to get my ideas together. Anyhoo, I'll see ya tomorrow.

Also, I love nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gotta Be Starting Something

Stagnant

Mojo